stony brook dpt 2012???

Started by epspt
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

epspt

stonybrook dpt 2012
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
anyone else going to be in the stony brook dpt program class of 2012?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congrats .. see you around the rooms there ...
I have the kinesology book when you need it. Maybe A+P, Physiology too.
Kevin
 
I am going.... see you guyz there... I don't know about you guyz but i don't know anyone else who will be joining... so i am starting a facebook group called SBU DPT class of 2012. if you are planning to attend, please join the group and meet your future class mates/ possible friends.... !!!
 
Last edited: