You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Stony Brook DPT Program Acceptances for 2016-17 (class year 2020)
Started by Johnsol197
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Awesome!!! Congrats on your acceptance!!!!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys! I just wanted to create a page for those who will be attending Stony Brook, or likely attending!
I was accepted last Tuesday! I'm very excited! I decided to choose the main campus!
Hey, I was accepted and will be attending the Stonybrook main campus.
Hey! I got accepted and I'll be on the SBU Main campus!
Maybe off campusHey! I got accepted to Stony Brook Main Campus as well! Are you guys going to live on campus or thinking about off campus?
Hey! I was accepted last week! I'll be attending the Southampton campus pending admission from my Alma Mater.
hey! congratulations! when was your interview? I am still waiting to hear from themHey! I was accepted last week! I'll be attending the Southampton campus pending admission from my Alma Mater.
H
heyrachx3
I interviewed in Jan and have not heard back yethey! congratulations! when was your interview? I am still waiting to hear from them
H
heyrachx3
do you know when we are supposed to hear back?hey! congratulations! when was your interview? I am still waiting to hear from them
@heyrachx3 hey! They said by the end of February! but I am hoping its way sooner ! Good luck!!!
H
heyrachx3
im waiting everyday for the call!!!! lol@heyrachx3 hey! They said by the end of February! but I am hoping its way sooner ! Good luck!!!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
H
heyrachx3
I heard back and was put in the waiting list, what about you?hey! congratulations! when was your interview? I am still waiting to hear from them
@heyrachx3 same here! so bummed! but hopefully it all works out. Did you hear back from anyone else?
H
heyrachx3
I interviewed at NYU and am waiting to hear back. I also have an interview at mercy. However SB is my top. She said i have a good number on the waiting list, so my fingers are crossed. What about you? have you?@heyrachx3 same here! so bummed! but hopefully it all works out. Did you hear back from anyone else?
That is awesome! Good luck to you! No I haven't heard anything yet from anyone else. SB is my top choice too. I am going to call tomorrow. Who did you speak with?I interviewed at NYU and am waiting to hear back. I also have an interview at mercy. However SB is my top. She said i have a good number on the waiting list, so my fingers are crossed. What about you? have you?
H
heyrachx3
I just called PT department!That is awesome! Good luck to you! No I haven't heard anything yet from anyone else. SB is my top choice too. I am going to call tomorrow. Who did you speak with?
Did you get any info?
Hey guys! My name is Brittany. I was part of the class of 2019, but I took a medical leave and will be part of the class of 2020 on main campus. I look forward to meeting all of you in July. 🙂
Hey,Does anybody know if the Southampton campus has affiliations with institutions where pediatric patients are the primary focus?
Well, you do not go into a peds option until your second clinical, but there are awesome options for us peds peeps🙂.
Hey everyone! My name is Deanna and I will be attending the Southampton campus! Looking forward to meeting everyone!
H
heyrachx3
do you know how far down the waitlist they got so far?Hey everyone! My name is Deanna and I will be attending the Southampton campus! Looking forward to meeting everyone!
Im not sure but I was number 18 I believe and it went really fast!
Hey! I made a group on facebook for whoever is attending the Southampton campus! Join Stony Brook DPT Southampton class of 2020!
H
heyrachx3
oh good because im like 25!!!Im not sure but I was number 18 I believe and it went really fast!
I just declined my spot for the Southampton campus! I hope someone will love it as much as I did!!!
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
H
heyrachx3
Hi everyone! I am Rachel and will be attending the South hampton campus!