Stony Brook DPT Program Acceptances for 2016-17 (class year 2020)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Johnsol197

5+ Year Member
2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys! I just wanted to create a page for those who will be attending Stony Brook, or likely attending!
I was accepted last Tuesday! I'm very excited! I decided to choose the main campus!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Hey! I got accepted on Thursday. All the seats on the main campus were filled up so I will be going to the Southampton one!

Reactions: 1 user
Awesome!!! Congrats on your acceptance!!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey guys! I just wanted to create a page for those who will be attending Stony Brook, or likely attending!
I was accepted last Tuesday! I'm very excited! I decided to choose the main campus!

Hey, I was accepted and will be attending the Stonybrook main campus.

Hey! I got accepted and I'll be on the SBU Main campus!

Hey I was accepted and will be attending the main campus as well!

Hey! I was accepted last week! I'll be attending the Southampton campus pending admission from my Alma Mater.

Does anybody know if the Southampton campus has affiliations with institutions where pediatric patients are the primary focus?

Members don't see this ad :)
@heyrachx3 same here! so bummed! but hopefully it all works out. Did you hear back from anyone else?
I interviewed at NYU and am waiting to hear back. I also have an interview at mercy. However SB is my top. She said i have a good number on the waiting list, so my fingers are crossed. What about you? have you?

I interviewed at NYU and am waiting to hear back. I also have an interview at mercy. However SB is my top. She said i have a good number on the waiting list, so my fingers are crossed. What about you? have you?
That is awesome! Good luck to you! No I haven't heard anything yet from anyone else. SB is my top choice too. I am going to call tomorrow. Who did you speak with?

That is awesome! Good luck to you! No I haven't heard anything yet from anyone else. SB is my top choice too. I am going to call tomorrow. Who did you speak with?
I just called PT department!
Did you get any info?

Hey guys! My name is Brittany. I was part of the class of 2019, but I took a medical leave and will be part of the class of 2020 on main campus. I look forward to meeting all of you in July. :)

Does anybody know if the Southampton campus has affiliations with institutions where pediatric patients are the primary focus?
Hey,
Well, you do not go into a peds option until your second clinical, but there are awesome options for us peds peeps:).

Hey everyone! My name is Deanna and I will be attending the Southampton campus! Looking forward to meeting everyone!

Im not sure but I was number 18 I believe and it went really fast!

Hey! I made a group on facebook for whoever is attending the Southampton campus! Join Stony Brook DPT Southampton class of 2020!

I just declined my spot for the Southampton campus! I hope someone will love it as much as I did!!!

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Hi everyone! I am Rachel and will be attending the South hampton campus!