Stony Brook Letters

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Mich212

Mich212
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
When Dean Cinotti called to offer acceptance she said we would be getting a letter in a few days to fill out paper work if we accept. Has anyone recieved this letter yet. Mine hasn't arived and I definatly want to reserve my spot in the class.

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

wow, you're 7 for 7 for your schools. That's really impressive!

nope... still waiting for mine too...

Members don't see this ad :)
INFNITE said:
wow, you're 7 for 7 for your schools. That's really impressive!

thanks. Congrats on your successes

Mich, just wondering, when was your interview for Stony Brook? I'm trying to figure out whether they accept people in monthly batches (for ex, they will pick people from December interviews and etc). Also, do you know how many people they accepted for the first batch?

INFNITE said:
Mich, just wondering, when was your interview for Stony Brook? I'm trying to figure out whether they accept people in monthly batches (for ex, they will pick people from December interviews and etc). Also, do you know how many people they accepted for the first batch?

In interviewed there last last week of September. I am sorry but I have no idea how many people they accepted for the first batch. I do know from friends that have applied in the past that Stony Brook fills their class very slowley.

Mich212 said:
When Dean Cinotti called to offer acceptance she said we would be getting a letter in a few days to fill out paper work if we accept. Has anyone recieved this letter yet. Mine hasn't arived and I definatly want to reserve my spot in the class.

Thanks

Got my letter today...I called yesterday and Dr. Cinotti said to give it until next Monday, and if you don't receive anything, then to give her a call. Some of the letters went out on Friday, while others went out early this week...So even though we got calls last Thursday, our letters must have gone out this week. Hope this helps...