Stony Brook University Interviews

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

taurusgrl326

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I have an interview with Stony Brook University this Saturday and I was wondering if anyone went to their interview before and can give me tips? Or interview pointers in general because people around me are starting to make me nervous that I didn't prepare much :/

Members don't see this ad.

Hey taurus good luck yeah it should be a group interview where you will be interviewed by 3 or four people in a room. They will ask you random questions and i guess be prepared for any type of question and congrads on your interview this means they really want you so just stay relaxed and you will do fine. They should call you within 2 weeks after your saturday interview to tell you if you have been accepted or not Good Luck! I had my interview back in December and decided to go to Stony Brook.

thanks i tried my best but i answered the questions in a very nervous way and they kept grilling me on my answers and such. i tried my best at least but the feeling still sucks that it turned out that way for me today.