stony interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hunterpostbacst

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone knows any cheap hotel near stony brook dental school and their acceptance rate of post-dec interview? Thanks
im on 12/7

Members don't see this ad.

Depends if you are instate or out of state. I think they only have 4 out of state spots. Not sure if it will be going up this year.

Holiday Inn Express was close to the school (about 10min by car). They have shuttle for free, so you can take it to the school. It was about 100 dollars. I think I read from drtoothache's post that they accept about 30 oos students, but only like 5 students from oos accept the offer.

Members don't see this ad :)
Holiday Inn Express was close to the school (about 10min by car). They have shuttle for free, so you can take it to the school. It was about 100 dollars. I think I read from drtoothache's post that they accept about 30 oos students, but only like 5 students from oos accept the offer.

Is this really true? Do all schools give out more acceptance letters than number of seats?

Is this really true? Do all schools give out more acceptance letters than number of seats?

Schools will offer acceptances until the class is filled. Not everyone accepted chooses to enroll at a particular school.

Stony accepted 16 out of state applicants for the class of 2012.

Where can I get such info for other schools?