StonyBrook University???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

chc1438

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anybody heard from StonyBrook University--either accepted, rejected, or waitlisted?

Members don't see this ad.

i've been wailited also. I tried calling to find out more details but i havent heard back... heyamanda were you able to find out where you are on the alternate list??

Members don't see this ad :)
hey guys,
I was accepted! but it was nerve-wracking waiting for their decision which was a bit later than they had said. hang in there!! :xf:

I was accepted and plan on going. There is no deposit and they were very flexible about giving them a decision, which is unfortunate for waitlist people.

No I'll be attending another school so I took my name off the waitlist.. Good luck!

I was accepted and plan on going. There is no deposit and they were very flexible about giving them a decision, which is unfortunate for waitlist people.

congrats! did they offer you a scholarship?

No deposit?! I've never heard of any other school doing that... Guess I'll be finding out last minute if I do get in

I didn't get a scholarship, or at least I don't know if I did until I complete my financial aid. I didn't receive any info from the school itself I'm just doing my fafsa.

https://fafsa.ed.gov/

I haven't even heard if I am waitlisted!!! I am assuming it's a 'no'.:(