Stopping AC for botox of neck

Started by Dansk2011
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Dansk2011

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Curious as whether or not to stop AC such as Eliquis prior to doing botulinum toxin injections of say SCM or scalenes given proximity to vessels. I use ultrasound and a 27 gauge needle so I feel as though the risk is low.
 
Curious as whether or not to stop AC such as Eliquis prior to doing botulinum toxin injections of say SCM or scalenes given proximity to vessels. I use ultrasound and a 27 gauge needle so I feel as though the risk is low.
Everything has a risk. But more risk in stopping it