strange dental news

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
This is actually common among alcoholics

My preference would be NyQuil. Listerine can't be easy on the esophagus. Shoot, how spicy it is in the mouth, can you image in your throat and stomach? :scared:

One shot of NyQuil will do the trick to feel "drunk", two shots, man never done it, but can't image the potency on that baby!

"Prosecutors agreed to drop a charge of having an open intoxicant in the vehicle."

That is good. Prosecuting that would set a bad precedent. Got an open Scope in your car? Open container!

during my vcu interview while back. they told me that they actually lock their stock of listerine and other mouth wash b/c their night workers were former alcohlics. thought it was funny.

rocknightmare said:
during my vcu interview while back. they told me that they actually lock their stock of listerine and other mouth wash b/c their night workers were former alcohlics. thought it was funny.

They'd have to be. Hitting the bottle of listerine can't be the same as downing a six-pack.

Of course, that new citrus rush flavor probably changes everything.

ItsGavinC said:
They'd have to be. Hitting the bottle of listerine can't be the same as downing a six-pack.

Of course, that new citrus rush flavor probably changes everything.

Yuk!