Strange Email from ERAS

Started by ArMed
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ArMed

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm matched and got an email that I know at least one of my fellow matched colleagues did not receive. Has anyone matched received the following?

The email is from ERAS at 4:34PM EST:

In order to provide you with more concise application tracking information,
ERAS will deploy the Applicant Document Tracking System Lite (ADTS Lite) until
Friday, March 16, 2012 at 5:00 PM ET. ADTS Lite will enable you to quickly
determine if your applications are available in the ERAS PostOffice and if
they have been downloaded by programs.

Best wishes,

ERAS Support Staff
Association of American Medical Colleges Washington, D.C.
 
Yes. It does not apply to those of us who fully matched. It only applies to those utilizing SOAP.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
goodness guys! yes it was a mass message. now stop worrying about it.

ADTS lite enables SOAP-ers to see only the list of programs they applied to during SOAP, instead of the entire list with SOAP programs interspersed. It's a temporary thing and will revert to the full ADTS system once SOAP ends.

Now easy.
 
Normally I wouldn't pay any mind, but given the novelty of the SOAP, the NRMP's tech track record, and the fact that I have a case-report of a non-recipient, I got spooked. Thanks everyone for responding so promptly.