Strange sugar levels, pancreas

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Young669

Reaction score
Hello everybody!

I have got strange undiagnosed digestive problems. I give faeces 8-14 times a day, in small portions, of the bright, honey color. The faeces is sparse, with small remains of undigested remains of food and fat. Since a few years I experiece pancreas pain. They occured first four years ago, coming in a very small intensity, lasted for about a month, then the pain disappeared for about six months. The pain occured often, lasted for a few hours or just after eating. The whole problem exists since two-three years. Since a year, after leaving parents' home, but still buying food from the same shops as parents, the pain occured even more often, the sugar level started to fall to 70, often after eating I am sleepy, got joints pain, hunger just after a big meal (bigger then before eating), feeling weak, dizzy, fainting at least once and pancreas pain same time. Faeces problem since a year. A lot of intestine gases additionally.

On one occasion I have been eating a normal meal in the city, I was feeling like going to faint. After drinking two bears I felt great, without any fainting problems. In the morning I was feeling great, but a pain in the pancreas occured, bigger then ever.

Always when feeling like fainting a cola-cola (coke) used to help. Even 200 to 300 ml got me back to very normal.

Blood sugar levels in December showed nothing. In April blood sugar levels falled from 100 to 28 in a hour. Arms trembling and feeling like fainting same time. Could that be a sugar crash? Father suffers from diabetes from many years.

In the on of ultrasonography check-ups the doctor told that my pancreas looks like an old man's pancreas. GP told me, that I was badly prepared for the examination. A few of the later conducted ultrasonography check-ups, done by another doctor, were supposed to be ok. Would that be a good idea to do magnetic resonance check-up?

Two gastrologists, internist and two first-contact GP couldn't help. Kolonoscopy, gastroscopy, MRI and blood check-ups showed nothing.

Best regards to everyone!

Members don't see this ad.

Status
Not open for further replies.