Strange Temple Letter

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

premedman

Future dentist, I hope
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I received a letter about getting an interview at Temple. It also stated that it was a very good accomplishment to be getting an interview , especially without paying the application fee. was anyone else's wored like this?

Members don't see this ad.

Yeah, I got the exact same letter from them a couple of months back.

Im curious if anyone out there got an interview, but had a letetr that was wored differently

Members don't see this ad :)
i got that letter. but i think my friend said he got a letter asking for money but no interview invite

i got that letter, not as rare as they would have you think, it seems.

premedman said:
I received a letter about getting an interview at Temple. It also stated that it was a very good accomplishment to be getting an interview , especially without paying the application fee. was anyone else's wored like this?

well, good job.

damn it, i got sum crappy application fee letter. Looks like temple's a no-go for me.

premedman said:

When did you submit your AADSAS. I am just wondering cause I haven;t heard anything from them yet and my aadsas was mailed on August 11.

my app was mailed out July 22, letters of recs were not received until Aug 29ish. the interview letter was dated Sep 7th. I believe temple looked at my app before receiving my letters.