Stranger Things Part 2 - WW Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Reaction score
Opening Post - A kaydubs/ @WildZoo Production

005eac6110219123c8192cf2527829d5.gif

Sirens blare. Multiple police cars chase a brown and beige striped van throughout the streets of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. As they are about to enter a tunnel, one car slams on its’ brakes, causing a multi-vehicle collision.

The van speeds off, unpursued.

###

“751,300 points!?”

In the small town of Hawkins, Indiana, a tight knit group of 4 middle school aged boys are enjoying a favorite pastime: arcade games. As they feed another round of quarters into a machine, one wanders away from his fellows.

His eyes take on a vacant expression. Was that—

His friend calling his name breaks him from his reverie. He returns to the game, albeit a little uncertain.

###

The air feels thick. Almost hard to breathe.

The pumpkins carved into jack o’lanterns draw the eyes.

It is October 28, 1984.

stranger things netflix GIF

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 3 users
Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
General Gameflow
Stranger Things WW - Part 2 will loosely follow season 2 of the Netflix TV show.

Days will close at 10pm EDT. Night will close ASAP/when all actions are received. We will happily (and preferably) close night early if we receive all actions before the mods go to bed.

Rules
1. Remember this is a game and is meant to be fun. We will not tolerate personal attacks against other players. Think before you post. Things can get heated, but keep it to accusations and rebuttals about this game.

2. Do not discuss the game outside of the thread and mod-sanctioned PMs.

3. Place votes in bold or ####between numerous octothorpes#### using the terms "vote" or "yeet". If you have already placed a vote, you must unvote to place a new one. "No vote" is not an option.

4. Participation requirements are in place. You must vote and make at least 10 posts each day cycle. There is also a post cap of 150 posts per cycle (lifted one hour prior to day close).

4. Subs are available for extenuating life circumstances only, not to replace ghosty players. If you require a sub, please contact the mods directly. Do not post about it on the thread. We HAVE ENOUGH TO SUB OUT HALF THE ROSTER.

5. Dead players should post in ******stars****** and keep commentary to a minimum. Also, mind your reactions to posts.

6. Direct quoting or copy/pasting of PMs is not allowed. Screenshots are not allowed. Fake copy/pasting, quoting, and screenshots are not allowed either.

7. You may edit posts, but do not delete them, and do not edit yeet votes.

8. Do not discuss or share your night results before the writeup is posted. However, you are free to continue to strategize between vote close and writeup.

9. Gifs are welcome but should be hidden in spoiler tags for ease of thread loading.​

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Care
Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Good morning everyone! Really been looking forward to this one. I'm going to try and watch Season 2 again this weekend :)

• Love
  • Care

4. Subs are available for extenuating life circumstances only, not to replace ghosty players. If you require a sub, please contact the mods directly. Do not post about it on the thread. We do not currently have anyone signed up to sub so...don't bank on that option.​
Chopped Liver GIFs | Tenor

• Haha
  • Care
Reactions: 5 users
Let us all mark the occasion that shorty was the #2 poster in a game she wasn't playing

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users
Poor Barb. SMH.

• Okay...
  • Hmm
Reactions: 2 users
Good morning everyone! Really been looking forward to this one. I'm going to try and watch Season 2 again this weekend :)
How does it feel to be first?

• Hmm
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
The only first that matters is first vote.

Yeet PSV

• Wow
  • Hmm
Dang, we're coming hot off the gates with these votes.

I don't think wolf!genny likes to stir things up like that. At least, I haven't seen wolf!genny act like that.

• Hmm

I don't think wolf!genny likes to stir things up like that. At least, I haven't seen wolf!genny act like that.
Yeah but this is covid!genny, and no one has ever played with that genny before. Did you know she gives out wolf points for care reacts???

• Care
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9 users

What exactly is genny stirring up?

*clears throat*

YEET ZENGE TO THE MOOOOOOON

• Care
I just finished season 4! So good!
I’m only about 1/2 way through season 4. I watch it with my dad and I’m almost never home this summer b/c internship ☹️

• Care
Yeet true
Very fair (though I'm working off my crimes! I never spoke a word of suspicion against you last game!)

I haven’t seen any of it!
The first season is very strong. I personally had a hard time watching the second season and ended up dropping it, but I don't allocate a lot of time to TV and other stuff became a priority. Going to give it another fair shot!

• Care
  • Sad
I mean, same as you, I see snap-votes on the morning of D1 to be conversation starters. They're inherently stirr-y.
What made you comment only on genny's and not mine which occurred 20 minutes earlier?

• Hmm
Funny, I already announced in my role PM before the game even started that I wanted to yeet AM.
So
Yeet AM
Because I am strong reminded of wolf!AM in SPN voting alley D1.

• Wow
  • Hmm
Funny, I already announced in my role PM before the game even started that I wanted to yeet AM.
So
Yeet AM
Because I am strong reminded of wolf!AM in SPN voting alley D1.
Well, that's about as wolfy as you could have possibly reacted.

• Hmm
  • Wow
The ghost in my mind whispers to yeet AM and then yeet Borky. Why? Because it does.

• Wow
I was going to vote you before the thread even opened. Lol.
This is easy to resolve, just have someone else in wolfchat vouch that you were already going to vote for her.

For legal purposes this is a joke.

• Haha
  • Hmm
  • Wow
This is easy to resolve, just have someone else in wolfchat vouch that you were already going to vote for her.

For legal purposes this is a joke.
I guess my role PM could be considered wolf chat in that there's an unyeetable phasing wolf in it.

• Haha
  • Wow
You do that every single time, it's baked in.
Well, I'm mildly wary because I have a record of you being reluctant to village read genny but will continue watching.

• Hmm
You’re getting wolf vibes from AM already? How?
Well. Before roles even went out I was possessed by the urge to yeet her. Following through on that for now.
And yes, I am thinking about when l discussed wolf!AM's vote on alley in SPN. Take that with a grain of salt because it could absolutely be recency bias.

• Hmm
This game is so small
So cozy
Like the squishy inside of the Demogorgon's belly

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Care