Strategy to attacking reading section?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Bully Worm

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What are some of the strategies you guys and girls use for the reading section?

Read the questions first then read the passages?
How do you go about attacking this boring section of the pcat?
 
Read it, answer the questions afterward, repeat. Then sit there for 20 minutes when I'm done waiting for the time to be up.

Well, that's how it went the first time, hopefully it will go that way today.
 
I read the questions first, but not the answers for one passage. Read that passage, and underline stuff that related to the question. Then go to the question and answer them and look back at what I underlined just to make sure I am right.