Strategy

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pharmdrn

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the warm welcome. Anyway, I can't afford to take a complete review course, but I am disciplined enought to get a good review book (kaplan PCAT); in addition to purchasing one or two full practice exams. I was just wondering if my strategy sounds like a good idea, or if anybody had a similar experience that worked (or not).

Members don't see this ad.

Thanks for the warm welcome. Anyway, I can't afford to take a complete review course, but I am disciplined enought to get a good review book (kaplan PCAT); in addition to purchasing one or two full practice exams. I was just wondering if my strategy sounds like a good idea, or if anybody had a similar experience that worked (or not).

The review course is a waste of time. A few good review books will give you enough prep to do well. I used the Kaplan PCAT and a few MCAT books to prep.

I keep hearing that most people prefer "Kaplan."

Does that mean the Kaplan book handed out for the $1000 class or the Kaplan PCAT book available in any bookstore?? I'm a little confused.