Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
streampaw's question thread
Started by yehhhboiii
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
- Status
- Not open for further replies.
don't worry about it we don't expect you to
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Streampaw you have officially convinced me that:
a) there is no hope in humanity
b) I am NEVER visiting Oregon
c) I am going to have to have a drink tonight
a) there is no hope in humanity
b) I am NEVER visiting Oregon
c) I am going to have to have a drink tonight
In another thread she was told that it is not very likely that she will start out part time, but her solution was just to open her own private practice since she will be an MD and all. Where the money will come from to get a practice running will probably come from rainbows that fly out a unicorn's as#.
In another thread she was told that it is not very likely that she will start out part time, but her solution was just to open her own private practice since she will be an MD and all. Where the money will come from to get a practice running will probably come from rainbows that fly out a unicorn's as#.
She can get her butler to drive his lambo down the ranch to their money tree where all good investments come from
OP, you never replied to my comment explaining to you how DermBucks work. I should think that after all the questions you've been asking, and everyone piling on and making fun, you'd appreciate some serious advice. I guess this is the thanks I get for trying to help you!!
Anyway, because I am a nice guy, I am willing to continue helping. If you reference my earlier post in which I outlined the DermBucks calculation, you will notice that your physical attractiveness plays a crucial role in ensuring you meet the minimum threshold of DermBucks that is (according to AGCME guidelines) REQUIRED of all candidates for dermatology residencies. Three factors determine your DermBucks total: Step 1 score, LizzyM score, and your looks on a scale of 0-10. In order to help you get a better idea of how high you will need to score on the Step exam, I am willing to take a look at some photos of you to give you my honest evaluation of your looks. This will relieve a lot of the stress and let you know where you stand at this point. Feel free to PM photos/Facebook link directly to me if you'd like to conceal your identity from some of these trolls and sweaty jerks who are just sitting behind their laptops eating poptarts, drinking mountain dew, and listening to Ke$ha as they post their stupid, unhelpful cat memes.
Awaiting your PM,
BlueLabel
Anyway, because I am a nice guy, I am willing to continue helping. If you reference my earlier post in which I outlined the DermBucks calculation, you will notice that your physical attractiveness plays a crucial role in ensuring you meet the minimum threshold of DermBucks that is (according to AGCME guidelines) REQUIRED of all candidates for dermatology residencies. Three factors determine your DermBucks total: Step 1 score, LizzyM score, and your looks on a scale of 0-10. In order to help you get a better idea of how high you will need to score on the Step exam, I am willing to take a look at some photos of you to give you my honest evaluation of your looks. This will relieve a lot of the stress and let you know where you stand at this point. Feel free to PM photos/Facebook link directly to me if you'd like to conceal your identity from some of these trolls and sweaty jerks who are just sitting behind their laptops eating poptarts, drinking mountain dew, and listening to Ke$ha as they post their stupid, unhelpful cat memes.
Awaiting your PM,
BlueLabel
Touchpause you dork I give you a 1/10, congrats you will NEVER be a Dermatologist.
did you hack streampaw's webcam?
Streampaw you have officially convinced me that:
a) there is no hope in humanity
b) I am NEVER visiting Oregon
c) I am going to have to have a drink tonight
I am so down for choice "C"... TGIF!!😉
Also, the streampaw drama has helped me pass time at work, so I would like to thank Streampaw personally for helping me get through a slow week at work. You have managed to produce some very entertaining threads.
So many people have given you good advice, I just wonder why you refuse to listen and just continue arguing your flawed ideas..🙄
I am so down for choice "C"... TGIF!!😉
Also, the streampaw drama has helped me pass time at work, so I would like to thank Streampaw personally for helping me get through a slow week at work. You have managed to produce some very entertaining threads.
So many people have given you good advice, I just wonder why you refuse to listen and just continue arguing your flawed ideas..🙄
haha exactly! This whole week has been great at work
haha exactly! This whole week has been great at work
Getting paid 16+ bucks an hour, I almost feel guilty 😳
Two more hours!
dannggg what Id do for 16$/hour. My job is super solid and I like it and I learn a lot, but I had a killer time finding any kind of research job that would pay over 15. It was either this or go into paint manufacturing for like 17$/hour... but I figured a research job at a med school would look better on an application than making paint haha...Getting paid 16+ bucks an hour, I almost feel guilty 😳
Two more hours!
dannggg what Id do for 16$/hour. My job is super solid and I like it and I learn a lot, but I had a killer time finding any kind of research job that would pay over 15. It was either this or go into paint manufacturing for like 17$/hour... but I figured a research job at a med school would look better on an application than making paint haha...
I work for a private company doing clinical research, it's pretty great. I feel sooo lucky! Even get to travel to various clinical trial sites in other states.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Streampaw you have officially convinced me that:
a) there is no hope in humanity
b) I am NEVER visiting Oregon
c) I am going to have to have a drink tonight
I was wondering when poor Oregon was going to get dragged into this nonsense. As a completely self-designated representative of the great state of Oregon, I would like to say that we are unaffiliated with this thread's eponymous poster and do not endorse, sponsor, or approve any of his/her comments.
However, we concur on "a" and "c." Especially "c."
Oregon is a great place to go if you want a drink. SO many good microbrews!
When I saw your name I thought it was from Redwall. coolI am legit. I already told people.
Oregon is a great place to go if you want a drink. SO many good microbrews!
Yea I was reading about some guy who made a brew called "old crab" or something like that? Dude brewed the beer from yeast from his magnificent beard.... baller
Yeah I think that's a Rogue thing. I avoided that one.Yea I was reading about some guy who made a brew called "old crab" or something like that? Dude brewed the beer from yeast from his magnificent beard.... baller
I was thinking WarriorsWhen I saw your name I thought it was from Redwall. cool
as if we needed more proof that streampaw is not actually femaleWhen I saw your name I thought it was from Redwall. cool
(J/K guys!! I know girls can read fantasy)
WHISKY!Streampaw you have officially convinced me that:
a) there is no hope in humanity
b) I am NEVER visiting Oregon
c) I am going to have to have a drink tonight
Add some pics of Necrotizing fasciitis. You gotta love that to be a dermatologist, right?well when I started posting pictures of staph infections she said "guys stop it"
good call, but necrotizing fasciitis + maggots is my room 101.Add some pics of Necrotizing fasciitis. You gotta love that to be a dermatologist, right?
I fully support someone else doing it though!
Add some pics of Necrotizing fasciitis. You gotta love that to be a dermatologist, right?
18 year old girls don't use internet memes. Troll confirmed. Guy in real life confirmed too. If you were an 18 year old chick, you'd be talking about how hot and bothered you get seeing Channing Tatum take his clothes off or whatever teenage girls do with their life.
Oh hey, Fez.
I should of put a warning, huh?
Search this if you like orthopedics.
Fibrodysplasia ossificans progressiva
In b4 fournier's gangrene
18 year old girls don't use internet memes.
False
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
keratosis diffusa fetalis
Streampaw could write her thesis on it.
Streampaw could write her thesis on it.
keratosis diffusa fetalis
Streampaw could write her thesis on it.
Had to go there, huh?
keratosis diffusa fetalis
Streampaw could write her thesis on it.
:O
But to be clear, you can start your own practice and make 220k from the get-go working 30 hours a week as a dermatologist that only treats mild psoriasis and acne, right?
18 year old girls don't use internet memes.
That's not true.
Oh hey, Fez.
I should of put a warning, huh?
Search this if you like orthopedics.
Fibrodysplasia ossificans progressiva
That just looks painful.
Inb4 blue waffles
Closing thread as it has only served to antagonize another poster
- Status
- Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 88
- Views
- 12K
- Replies
- 30
- Views
- 7K