1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Strengths and Weaknesses

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by WIDDS, Dec 3, 2008.

?

Marquette or Temple?

1. Marquette

22 vote(s)
    68.8%
  2. Temple

10 vote(s)
    31.3%
  1. WIDDS

Pre-Dental
    People are probably tired of these by now, but I am curious to get everyone's feedback. I have been accepted to Marquette, Minnesota, and Temple which I have now narrowed down to Marquette and Temple. What do you guys feel are the strengths of each program, and which would you choose? I know this is a personal decision, but I am looking for more information to make my decision. Thanks ahead of time!

#1 WIDDS, Dec 3, 2008
    Last edited: Dec 4, 2008
  2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. rdhdds1

2+ Year Member

Pre-Dental

Congrats. I voted Marquette becasue a buddy of mine that is a dentist went there and he absolutely admired the school and said that all the instructors were always there ot help.

4. dds chgo

5+ Year Member

Dentist
    Temple has a much better reputation and is more prestigious.

5. Theo

2+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    I was accepted to Marquette and I'm so excited to start next aug! I interviewed the last two cycles and I'm so impressed with the new state of the art equipment, very friendly faculty, and the city is better than Philly! It just feels GOOD there!

6. rdhdds1

2+ Year Member

Pre-Dental

Unless you like high murder, violent crime rates and the all important "brotherly love':D