Stressed. GREs & application process

Started by herPT
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Hey don't sweat it. I was in your position last summer. I basically crammed my application, GRE, summer school and work all in two months. I had about 170 observations hrs and did terrible on my GRE. I got accepted to two schools. They look at other things such as letter of rec, personal purpose, etc.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I took it and got 1160 the first time. I studied up and learned about the question types and such on Magoosh GRE prep and improved to a 1390. I put in a lot of hours studying. I was 780 math and 380 reading. Then I jumped to 750 math and 690 reading. google magoosh if you're serious about it.