stressed.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lagirl213

reach for the sky~
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
:scared: Hi, im applying to dental school this year and live 50% in the ventura county and 50% in the la area. If any of you guys are down to study or exchange AIM sn's so we could stress out together :) let me know. It's sooo stressful but im sure all of you guys are on the same boat as i...:eek:

Members don't see this ad.

:scared: Hi, im applying to dental school this year and live 50% in the ventura county and 50% in the la area. If any of you guys are down to study or exchange AIM sn's so we could stress out together :) let me know. It's sooo stressful but im sure all of you guys are on the same boat as i...:eek:

OMG.... you're going to fit in perfectly at dental school! :laugh:

relax, yo.

jb!:)

I know how you're feeling lagirl! Just gotta remember that stressing out doesn't solve anything :thumbup: My undergrad college was in Ventura County, I loved it there. Back home now for post-bost bacc though. Good luck!

Members don't see this ad :)
Stress is what get's me movin! Ya, I feel ya. I'm stressed and trying my hardest to look on the bright side and keep the stress at a eustress level rather than a distress level. I've been livin on wait-list ground for so long I've been thinking about buying a house (bad joke)! You're in good company my friend, hang in there and we'll all be sippin beers at the ADA convention in no time!

i exercise when im stressed out. get enough sleep (i do like 6 hours) and eat healthy!