Strong interest in business and humanities

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

tennisball80

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have a strong interest in business and humanities courses. I would like to explore other careers as well. I am interested in MBA and JD degrees.

Where can I get maximum exposure to business and law ?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am going to register an account in pre-law discussion.
that's probably a good place to start, if they are even as close to helpful as sdn. probably shadow too, since the tv image of lawyers, at least, is not even close to what most of them actually do.
 
Hey, I would suggest taking some business courses in undergrad. There are a lot that fit into your required GECs.