Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys,
I've been struggling with pharmacy calculations this past semester and wanted to know if any of you knew of good resources to help learn the material and/or provide good practice problems.
Some of the material in particular I have been struggling with:
- mEq
- milliosmoles
- half-lives
- conversions between pints, fluidrams, ounces, ect
- how to compound a cream with a certain % of the drug when you have 2 different %'s of the drug
I've been struggling with pharmacy calculations this past semester and wanted to know if any of you knew of good resources to help learn the material and/or provide good practice problems.
Some of the material in particular I have been struggling with:
- mEq
- milliosmoles
- half-lives
- conversions between pints, fluidrams, ounces, ect
- how to compound a cream with a certain % of the drug when you have 2 different %'s of the drug
