Stuck on personal statement :( Halp?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

redsorghum

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys,

I've spent quite a bit of time on my personal statement and had writer's block for a few weeks so it's still unfinished (getting close though!). I'm starting to run out of time and some pointers would help me along.

Would any of you folks be able to spare the time to read over what I have so far and give some advice? I'm running out of characters for the conclusion and I'd like to cut out any "fluff". Also, if what I have is total crap, please let me know so I can do a complete rehaul instead of continue to waste time on it.

Thanks friends. 🙂
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Wow you guys are all so sweet! n_n @Dedzo99's comments were very useful! I am making a few tweaks and will send it to you guys to read while I mull over how to conclude this thing...