Student blogger

Started by b*rizzle
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

b*rizzle

Master of Useless Info
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys - I've been inspired by RainDrop (if you've read her Xanga, you know how ridiculously addicting it can be) and the fact that we don't have a student blogger anymore. So, read on and feel free to give feedback!

http://www.xanga.com/carolina_rx
 
Do I have to use Blogger? I've had better experiences with Xanga.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
b*rizzle said:
Hey guys - I've been inspired by RainDrop (if you've read her Xanga, you know how ridiculously addicting it can be) and the fact that we don't have a student blogger anymore. So, read on and feel free to give feedback!

http://www.xanga.com/carolina_rx
what a great idea - I have been reading some med student blogs occasionally (not on SDN) and wondered why I couldn't find anything similar for pharmacy students. Keep on writing!
 
I also started a blog at Xanga, I'm in my last pre-req year and I decided to start now and continue into pharmacy school and beyond. I'm not a great writer so please feel free to ask anything or post comments.

http://www.xanga.com/famu2010
 
i just read your blog and it sound very interesting. I love hearing about pharmacy experiences. It gives me a much better understanding of the job, at least retail. Keep writing.
 
FutureRxGal said:
Blogger? Bah! XangaSchmanga. Everyone knows LiveJournal is the best! :laugh: 😉

I'm a livejournal person. I used to have a xanga but I just shut it down recently cause I dunno, I know more people in lj.
 
FAMU2010 said:
I also started a blog at Xanga, I'm in my last pre-req year and I decided to start now and continue into pharmacy school and beyond.

Awesome! Great minds think alike it seems!

Check out mine...

http://pharmacyblog.wordpress.com

Visit my blog its just starting out but I making headway... just need to get those damn RSS feeds straight! 😀