Student conduct reports

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

miami23456

Membership Revoked
Removed
Reaction score
Do schools ask for conduct reports after you get acppected?

There really isn’t anything in the application.

I know it says to disclose if it’s not on transcript but how would they find out if they don’t ask for conduct reports?

It’s not like it shows up in a background check

Members don't see this ad.

"Dean’s letters" are often requested after the offer is confirmed.

I see… is this standard at every school?

Or..???

Also do they request the dean letter from every school I attended or just the one I graduated from?

Members don't see this ad :)
I see… is this standard at every school?

Also do they request the dean letter from every school I attended or just the one I graduated from?
I think they are becoming more accepted procedure, but who they ask really depends. I guess theoretically they could ask from every school, but I would suspect they would focus on the last schools you were a student (within 5 years). Usually the student conduct office has a process to remove records of past IA's after a certain number of years (between 3 and 10 years post-graduation, depending on the IA). That's the reason why I tell applicants to check their Student Conduct Offices and find out if those records have been removed.

I know it says to disclose if it’s not on transcript but how would they find out if they don’t ask for conduct reports?
You will be asked to affirm the truth and completeness of your application.
If you do not disclose an IA (without regard to the school's internal policies on records!) you may lose your acceptance when this is discovered.

• Love
Reactions: 1 user
You will be asked to affirm the truth and completeness of your application.
If you do not disclose an IA (without regard to the school's internal policies on records!) you may lose your acceptance when this is discovered.

How would it be discovered?

Like I said is it like a background check?