Student Elective for Physical therapy

Started by fallofjune
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

fallofjune

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello
I am an Indian student doing B.P.T from an Indian university.I am interested in going for student electives in USA while i am pursuing my bachelors.Does any of the schools in USA provide student electives for international students who are yet to complete their B.P.T??

Any information regarding so would be greatly appreciated.Thank you!
 
Can you please elaborate as to what "student elective" means? I am not familiar with this.
 
Student electives as in u are allowed to visit any physical therapy department in any of the universities n allowed to observe their PT treatment procedures n protocols. Like for example its there for international medical students.