Student Experience at NUIG, TCD

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

one8piece

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Any one has any information about NUIG and TCD medical program? Pros and Cons? Future prospect? Student life experience? Curriculum?

There are a lot of thread on RCSI and UCD but not much on NUIG and TCD, so I start this thread. If you are a current student or alumni of NUIG or TCD, please share your experience and advice. If you are current applicant to NUIG or TCD you can also contribute any information you have.

Members don't see this ad.

Any one has any information about NUIG and TCD medical program? Pros and Cons? Future prospect? Student life experience? Curriculum?

There are a lot of thread on RCSI and UCD but not much on NUIG and TCD, so I start this thread. If you are a current student or alumni of NUIG or TCD, please share your experience and advice. If you are current applicant to NUIG or TCD you can also contribute any information you have.

I got an offer at NUIG (6 yrs). I visited UCD, but not NUIG. I have the same question.