Student host/ lodging

Started by pepocho
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

If I missed the thread that is all about this, I apologize in advance. Anyways, I was wondering how could I find out if a specific school has a student host program. The current school of interest is UTMB (Galveston), however when (or if any) additionally interview invites come in, I would like to know where to turn to to start looking for places to crash. I would really enjoy finding any way to reduce the amount of money I am going to waste in the next several months. Thanks guys!

Generally, schools will let you know if they have a student hosting program. If you're not sure, e-mail the admissions office; they generally know.
 
I stayed with a student host at Utmb, it was a great experience. They have the information to get paired up with a student host in the interview invite email. Good luck this cycle! 🙂