Student loan Refinance: ELFI (Education Loan Refinance) Referral Link $200

https://medlinkanesthesia.com/
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

d2rx

Pharmacist
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,

For anyone thinking of refinancing their student loans and looking for the best rates, look no further than Elfi. Elfi, or Education Loan Finance, is a student loan refinancing option available through Tennessee-based SouthEast Bank. Although Elfi is new to the student loan refinance market, they offer one of the most competitive rates in the student loan refinance industry. All you have to do is shop around to see for yourself. Here is a link to the top lenders: Student Loan Consolidation | Best 9 Refinancing Companies

Before choosing a bank to refinance with, you should at least apply to several lenders then go with the best offer. Just like rate shopping for a mortgage, you want to go with the lowest rate.

If you do decide to go with Elfi, you can use my referral link below. You will get $100 and I get $400. I wouldn't mind giving you an extra $100 with your referral ($200 for you). That's still $300 coming my way. I am just looking for ways to pay my loans down a little faster!

From experience, it is better to apply to several of banks simultaneously and go with the best rate. This impacts your credit score less when you apply close together. Multiple inquiries count as one when you apply within 30 days of each other. More info on "rate shopping" here ---> Credit Checks: How Credit Report Inquiries Affect Your Credit Score

Thanks!

My referral link is: www.elfi.com/youve-been-referred/?ref=167

YOU'VE BEEN REFERRED! | elfi.com

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited: