Student Loan Repayment Simulator

Started by SigmaFS
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Just wanted to share this new student loan repayment simulator:

Student Debt Center - VIN

Thanks goes to the Veterinarian Information Network.

That is very helpful since it takes into account the “tax bomb” as well as how much you need to be saving to pay that.

Unfortunately there’s a lot of uncertainty there-I am quite certain that tax rates will be a fair amount higher in 25 years. But there’s also the possibility that by then, with more millennial s in Congress, that IBR/PAYE/REPAYE forgivensss could become tax free. I wouldn’t bank on it, but it’s possible.
 
I agree with you that I expect future tax rate to increase. And, one of those uncertainties might be Medicare for all. I can't imagine how much that might depress income.