Student Loans (Budget Increase)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Hou$e 0f C@rds

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everybody, i am sorry if this has been asked before. I am a D2 and soon to be D3, I am having a very hard time keeping up with my expensive. I am upto the point where i have used up almost every reason to get a budget increase from student financial service office. Does anyone know any kind of emergency loan or something that i can get, to keep up with my expenses. Thank You

Members don't see this ad.

Hello everybody, i am sorry if this has been asked before. I am a D2 and soon to be D3, I am having a very hard time keeping up with my expensive. I am upto the point where i have used up almost every reason to get a budget increase from student financial service office. Does anyone know any kind of emergency loan or something that i can get, to keep up with my expenses. Thank You
Don't...the interest rates are too high on stuff like that. Cut back on spending. You should have more than enough money to get by given your schools budget, exercise self control and live more frugally.

Reactions: 1 user
What about working during the summer?

Reactions: 1 user
i made an excel sheet and physical calendar to keep track of my expenses. on the excel sheet, budget out how much your school gives you. Since my school is quarterly, I budget for 3 months. Automatically subtract rent then from there budget for food, uber, eating out, snacks, fun, hygiene etc.

On my calendar, i write down how much I spent that day. [When you meal prep, divide the cost into how many meals you made, that will give you the daily cost]

Lmk if you need help and I can help you make your budget