Student Loans

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Silly Willy DPM

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, so I was just wondering when do student loans get disbursed? So that I can buy things like a computer desk etc.

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

then how do they expect us to pay for rent and other expenses that need to be payed for ahead of time?

Members don't see this ad :)
then how do they expect us to pay for rent and other expenses that need to be payed for ahead of time?

If you are in student housing and taking out loans, you don't have to pay right away.
If you are living on your own then you might need extra cash.

Reactions: 1 user
Contact CSPM financial aid office.

Email or call them and they will be more than willing to talk to you.

I seriously hope you have come to the program with the right intentions in mind and not just money.
What do you mean not just money ?

The financial aid awarded (and the refund checks after tuition is paid) is typically meant to be for September and onwards of that quarter/semester. That is why the schools typically tell the students to have a savings or other means of funds available to support yourself through August. The tuition of course will not be expected of you to pay until the loans kick in (which are automatically taken out if its federal funds). But, if you are living by yourself, you will need to pay for the month of August.