Student Loans

Started by zuma35
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

zuma35

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
How do student loans work? Can I take out low interest loans for the entire cost of dental school? How much is the interest after you leave school?
 
I work as a loan councelor. First thing you want to do is contact school financial aid office, online or by phone. All the information you will need is there, so if you have a specific school in mid, check out their online site
 
I work as a loan councelor. First thing you want to do is contact school financial aid office, online or by phone. All the information you will need is there, so if you have a specific school in mid, check out their online site

Supraman,

I am currently on f-1 visa (student visa), and will still be on it when i get accepted into a dental school....do you know what the situation is like now, u know with the credit crisis?? 🙁
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Supraman,

I am currently on f-1 visa (student visa), and will still be on it when i get accepted into a dental school....do you know what the situation is like now, u know with the credit crisis?? 🙁

http://www.edupass.org/finaid/loans.phtml

You are most likely going to need a US cosigner with good credit. You are going to have to apply for private loans with banks that will take the risk with you.