Student PT Case Studies Practice

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

NADDMU

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am currently halfway though my first year of PT school and I am wondering if anyone knows a website, book, or something of that sort where I can be given case studies. None of the school books really give a whole lot of case studies and the teachers give a decent amount but they work through it in class. I am trying to prime my mind to think in that way so I thought I would ask this forum if there is any way I can get more case study examples to practice with. Any help would be appreciated, thank you.

Members don't see this ad.

Currently looking for the same thing, if anyone has any ideas. Thanks!!

Hmm... we had lots of case studies in school, but I went to a PBL based program and the case studies were composites of real patients that our professors had come into contact with... Not sure where you'd find some case studies in say, book format. I could try to post some of the ones that I was given in school... What subject are you interested in?

Members don't see this ad :)
http://amzn.com/078176145X - 100 Case Studies in Pathophysiology. Using this book now in my Clinical Pathology class (I'm in my second semester), make sure you get one that includes the CD.