Student with low aspects looking for accelerated program

asdfghjkl12345uiytr

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am currently a high school senior in the US looking for an accelerated med program.
I know that the programs are extremely competitive and require high stats but are there any that have lower requirements?

I have a 3.8-4.0 GPA
24 ACT
1270 SAT
300+ community serivce

I know its very lackluster and all but I've been through a lot in high school. My counselors agreed that my high school experience was definitely not ordinary.

I understand if it's like impossible for me to get into the U.S. accelerated programs but what about abroad? Are there any accelerated med programs I can look into abroad? Just wondering if there are any chances for me despite my low aspects.

Members don't see this ad.

I am currently a high school senior in the US looking for an accelerated med program.
I know that the programs are extremely competitive and require high stats but are there any that have lower requirements?

I have a 3.8-4.0 GPA
24 ACT
1270 SAT
300+ community serivce

I know its very lackluster and all but I've been through a lot in high school. My counselors agreed that my high school experience was definitely not ordinary.

I understand if it's like impossible for me to get into the U.S. accelerated programs but what about abroad? Are there any accelerated med programs I can look into abroad? Just wondering if there are any chances for me despite my low aspects.

Stay away from any of the Caribbean programs.
There are several in India
The one I always liked the most was RCSI's 5 year mbbs program in Ireland. They take students out of highschool or college, and are sincere in producing medical doctors rather than stealing your money. I had pretty good stats when I applied, they rejected me but a few DO schools took me. I respect RCSI alot.

Reactions: 1 user