Student's Perspective

Discussion in 'Pre-Physical Therapy' started by lg155, 01.13.14.

1. SDN is made possible through member donations, sponsorships, and our volunteers. Learn about SDN's nonprofit mission.
  1. lg155

lg155

Pre-Rehab Sci [General]
    Hey! Anyone who goes to Bellarmine University or Southwest Baptist University for DPT, can you give me some insight on what the program is like?

2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. 321utms

321utms

Pre-Rehab Sci [General]
    Have you heard anything from bellarmine? I've applied to both. Southwest said they'd review my app again after I finished a couple of classes, which I did this past semester. Haven't heard anything from bellarmine though.

4. TTU14

TTU14

I've applied to Bellarmine as well. From other people on this forum, sounds like Bellarmine has been pretty quiet. I did email them just to make sure that they've received all my materials, and they said "If you haven’t heard anything further regarding your application, just assume that it is still under review." They also sent out an email today to I guess everyone about upcoming information sessions, although it is unrelated to interviews and your chances of admission.

5. lg155

lg155

Pre-Rehab Sci [General]
    Thanks for the info! I got an email last month about an interview at Bellarmine.

About the ads