Study abroad/VMCAS experience section?

Started by Qwerty85
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Qwerty85

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone here know if studying abroad should be included in the experience section? I am just unsure where would be most appropriate because it really doesn't fit in any of the categories.
 
I didn't post study abroad under any specific experience area by itself. I did list my courses that took place in the country where I studied and I listed the specific experiences and activities that I completed there. For example, I had a couple of service activities and a little bit of animal experience, so those all got listed out just like any other activities/experiences I had. That seemed like the best way to do it.