Study Barn <-- good?

Started by dn298890
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

D

dn298890

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,

I found a good website to practice for PCATs called Study Barn (http://www.studybarn.com).

If anyone interested, go try some of the practice questions.

For those who actually have tried them before,

Are they essentially hard enough?

Are there any materials that Study Barn did not cover?


Just leave a thread on any regards to Study Barn thx!


---------------

Oh, does anyone know good study aids for microbio, organic chem and prob & stats?
 
I have started using the study barn for the mcat. Seems great! I can't believe it is free. I thought it was funny though that my conversation regarding the site was locked in the mcat forums. Not sure what they have against free studying. I will join the pcat study area and see if it can help me with the mcat too.

Good luck on your exams too 🙂
 
Last edited:
I don't know how representative the questions are of the real PCAT since many of them involved calculations of things like molarity and weight of substances and none of the molecular weight were given. And some were based straight periodic table which won't be provided. Made me nervous at first before I realized those types can't be on the test. We'll know tomorrow anyway 😉
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
There will be some periodic questions on the pcat. Went through about half of the bio and chem and it seems a bit on the easier side
 
Hi all! Just want to know how some of your pcat exams went? I am still studying with this site for the MCAT and want to know if you found value in it for the pcat?

Thanks.