study bio first or last?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

newbie1990

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
does anyone have any suggestions when to study bio... i keep thinking i'll save it for last so it stays 'fresh' before test day? or is it smarter to study bio earlier?

Members don't see this ad.

It depends on many different factors. Strong or weak background in bio, ability to cram and retain information late, amount of undergraduate biology courses taken, etc. It is different for everyone so only you can know if it is a strong or weak subject

does anyone have any suggestions when to study bio... i keep thinking i'll save it for last so it stays 'fresh' before test day? or is it smarter to study bio earlier?

read bio at the beginning, then do questions during ur studies, n then run through it once more before the exam! this way you're constantly lookin at it. its hard to remember it if u studying it 2 months ago and hard to cram into a few weeks (kind of what im doing now!)

read bio at the beginning, then do questions during ur studies, n then run through it once more before the exam! This way you're constantly lookin at it. Its hard to remember it if u studying it 2 months ago and hard to cram into a few weeks (kind of what im doing now!)
+1