Study buddy-pen/skype pal

Started by kprasad
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

kprasad

New Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm an MD who's finished with Step 3 & licensed as a GP. I'm studying to return to residency after a family emergency took me away from residency a few years ago. I don't live in a big city with lots of med students, residents etc. Studying is going well but I could benefit from occasional interaction with maybe a motivated med student or resident preparing for USMLEs or specialty boards or anyone preparing for SPEX. An inspirational coach willing to share some wisdom & experience ? Even better !
We could discuss cases, inspire each other's progress, or just share our thoughts on medicine. Location, age & gender don't matter. I'm just looking forward to the academic exchange with colleagues.
If interested, please drop me an email at: [email protected] with "Study Buddy" in the subject line.
Thanks,
Kavitha