Study: Few Savings From Digital Health Records

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Wait, what? Are you trying to tell me that another promise made by the intellectual elites, those grand determiners of central planning and design, turned out to be untrue? Well....color me surprised. Shocking.

"The 2005 RAND report helped Cerner executives and others sell the new systems, despite criticism at the time that the analysis was too rosy. RAND said that the report was not influenced by its financial backers and that, in fact, it disclosed the corporate sponsorship prominently in the report itself."

Yeah, sure they weren't influenced. It is just a coincidence that the report is now thought to be inaccurate.:rolleyes:

As for me, since it takes me anywhere from a few minutes more to double the time to do each note I will say I have an incentive to make sure I document the highest possible level visit. However, that doesn't mean I am committing fraud (despite what the government might want to believe).