Step I study for anatomy/embryology

Started by grayfish
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

grayfish

Junior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am planning to take the USMLE1 this summer and I am just wondering what the best source for anatomy is? I have heard that just using high yield or the notes from first aid step1 is sufficient. I have taken some pretest questions and felt that they were very detail. Are the questions on the real step 1 like that?
 
I have also heard, but not personally used, Neuroanatomy Made Rid. Simple, and I have heard that Kaplan notes are great for these portions, particularly Neuroanatomy. However, the gold standard is High Yield everything for Anatomy, Neuroanatomy, Embryology, and even Histology.
 
I TOTALLY AGREE WITH RAMINDER, BUT IF YOU ARE DOING ONLY HIGH YIELAD THEN IT IS SUFFICIENT AS NOW A DAY MOST OF THE STUDENT ARE GETTING A BIG DEAL OF QUESTION FORM ANANTOMY ....SO GO AHEAD AND DO IT WITH HIGH YIELD.....
HEY RAMINDER, ITS A LONG TIME I HAD HEARED FROM YOU.
LOVE
SHAHROSE