study for npte exam

Started by pillai
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

I am looking at October too to take my exam.. I am just wondering though see i have the 2011 therapy ed guide book and i am contemplating on buying the 2015 one.. is there a huge difference with these two editions? I hope someone here help me figure this out..
 
I am looking at October too to take my exam.. I am just wondering though see i have the 2011 therapy ed guide book and i am contemplating on buying the 2015 one.. is there a huge difference with these two editions? I hope someone here help me figure this out..

Just buy the 2015. I doubt anyone has the 2011 and 2015 to compare the issues.