-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
TheresaSmile
New Member
Would anyone be interested in starting an online study group for the OAT?
Hi my name is Theresa and I just joined this forum. I’m up for it starting next week. How far are you along with your study?
D
deleted936320
Hi my name is Theresa and I just joined this forum. I’m up for it starting next week. How far are you along with your study?
PM me! I'd love to start one with you.
TheresaSmile
New Member
PM me! I'd love to start one with you.
Are you currently studying the OAT?
D
deleted936320
TheresaSmile
New Member
How can we start? I've three weeks left before the big day!i would like to be part of this!
TheresaSmile
New Member
For some reason I can't message you. Can you look me up on Skype?Yes I am 🙂
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
TheresaSmile
New Member
i would like to be part of this!
Can either of you email me at [email protected] about studying? I'd like to study with you guys but can't message anyone on here for some reason
Similar threads
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 2K