Study guide for the O' Sullivan Thereapy Ed Book

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Lolawashere

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone have a study guide that you used as a guideline for the Therapy ed review book? I don't mind paying if you passed the exam using the actual study guide.

Thanks in advance!
 
I honestly just went through the chapters- it's pretty much in outline form. I did Musculoskeletal, Neuro, CardioPulm, Integumentry and then looked up random things from it as well...
 
Does anyone have a study guide that you used as a guideline for the Therapy ed review book? I don't mind paying if you passed the exam using the actual study guide.

Thanks in advance!
I have the actual mini therapy ed study guide, and live in Fort Lauderdale if you're still looking