Study guides for revised general GRE...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Trematode

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey all!

I did a search for info on the revised GRE. Most of the threads are really old. I took the GRE about a year ago. I'm scheduled to write the revised GRE in September. Has anyone written it yet? So far, it seems like no one has.

I've been studying my old Kaplan workbooks (vocab and math) and the flashcards while I wait for my new vocab book and the premier book to arrive in the mail. I'm debating whether to order the math one or the new set of flashcards. I just wanted to get a sense if the old books are similar enough to the new ones that I can use them as a study tool, and if the top GRE words have changed a significant amount.

Thanks guys and good luck to those who are in the same boat that I am in.

ETA: This may not be the most appropriate place for this thread. I thought this site used to have a general forum. I could not find it.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
No one?

Can someone at least advice me where to move this thread to so that it is seen and replied to?

I took the revised GRE a couple weeks ago after using the old study materials + a few new practice tests and got "scores ranges" of 750-800 verbal and 740-800 quantitative. The depth of coverage is basically the same; the questions and scoring system have just been reworked.