Study Help.

Started by ant2010
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ant2010

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi. I recently bought the Dr. Collins study guide. Although its a nice overall guide, It seems to be missing alot of key topics in regards to organic, microbio, calculus, and pre cal. I was wondering if I could recieve input on what topics in these areas I should focus my studies on. thanks
 
Browsing these forums I found information regarding organic chemistry. It seems we need to know nomenclature, sn1, sn2 , e1, and e2 reactions. Is there any other concepts I should study like stereochemistry or any other reactions ppl have seen on the pcat.
Also, I havent taken calculus and precalculus since high school. Gonna have to reteach myself. If anyone can point me in the right direction on what topics I should focus on I'd appreciate it.
 
Browsing these forums I found information regarding organic chemistry. It seems we need to know nomenclature, sn1, sn2 , e1, and e2 reactions. Is there any other concepts I should study like stereochemistry or any other reactions ppl have seen on the pcat.
Also, I havent taken calculus and precalculus since high school. Gonna have to reteach myself. If anyone can point me in the right direction on what topics I should focus on I'd appreciate it.


Hi Ant, may you please share with me/us other concepts that you know already (including any or all subjects of PCAT) landed on PCAT?

Thanks