USMLE Study journal step 2 ck

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

brave<3

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello fellow doctors

I am an IMG

started prep for step 2 ck 2 weeks ago , was not able to keep track of time and study so wanted some platform to be with people in same boat and together motivate each other and study.

So all are welcome to share your plan for a day and WHETHER you could achieve that or not? and discuss strategies that work or dont work.

In nutshell, a study journal for all who are looking for study partner but havent found any, yet.
So ,lets embark on this beautiful journey of learning and achieving goals together

My intro: IMG , step 1 :thumbup: done

now step 2 by july'20

Currently doing IM , GI chapter.

Members don't see this ad.

Good morning guys!

Late for today,Usually i start by 10 am or 10:30 am but its 11:30 already :eek:

I finished upper GI dz plus 20 q Offline UW (15/20 correct) yesterday

today i will do small gut and colon Dz

FA is missing many topics but since step 1 i feel more familiar with FA format, but i read SU as well which i'm loving so far.

" Channelise all your energy towards fulfilment of your dreams & stay AWESOME"

Good Morning folks
Took weekend off

updates: finished GIT (IM) + block 1 down (30/40)

Today :
starting UW 2nd block

" Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish. "

2nd block down (poorly done though, 26/40)
:(
so confusing whats next best appropriate , gosh ! have to work hard and understand , this ck is all about such types Qs. I dot want to get discouraged ,i shall improve!

"Perseverance is the key"