Step I Study material for boards

Started by crut
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

crut

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,

I'm starting med school in the fall, but I am looking for board review materials for a friend. One of my Chinese lab mates (MD/PhD from China) is looking to take STEP 1. He's been in the lab for 5-6 years, so he's been out of the clinic for a while. He's been tremendous to me since I've been here, and I wanted to help him out by getting him some materials before I leave. Any suggestions for the best review material? Insight from IMGs (who have been there done that) would be especially helpful. Thanks.