study material required for mccee?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PGi

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
i am preparing for mccee. plan to write it in jan 2009. i have started with toronto notes.do i need to cram it??i have some questions from freewebs site. but there is no explanation for the answers. do i need to study kaplan too???????????i am really confused do i have sufficient material? where from can i get more questions..please help

Members don't see this ad.

i am preparing for mccee. plan to write it in jan 2009. i have started with toronto notes.do i need to cram it??i have some questions from freewebs site. but there is no explanation for the answers. do i need to study kaplan too???????????i am really confused do i have sufficient material? where from can i get more questions..please help
Hi ,
I too im sailing in the same boat,if u get some replies do let me know,would be really obliged.
Good luck nd thanks in anticipation.
Smriti

I sat MCCEE in jan 08 and studied only from toronto notes, no kaplan. The exam is really quite easy in comparison to QE1 but you still need to study TN cover to cover