Study material required for pharm d

Started by Azfar
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Azfar

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hellow everyone.

I need good study material for pharm d 1st proff.

Im doing pharm d from university of balochistan. Amongst variety of books and sources available , im confused... Which one to use/follow ???

Any links or recommendation would be highly apprecaited.

Thanking everybudy in anticipation


adios
[x]
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hellow everyone.

I need good study material for pharm d 1st proff.

Im doing pharm d from university of balochistan. Amongst variety of books and sources available , im confused... Which one to use/follow ???

Any links or recommendation would be highly apprecaited.

Thanking everybudy in anticipation


adios
[x]
im confused. you should get the books they tell you to get.
 
Hellow everyone.

I need good study material for pharm d 1st proff.

Im doing pharm d from university of balochistan. Amongst variety of books and sources available , im confused... Which one to use/follow ???

Any links or recommendation would be highly apprecaited.

Thanking everybudy in anticipation


adios
[x]

I recommend this one:



Memorize all the information and you should be fine until the 2010 edition is available.

Now I have a question for you: there's a shortage of pharmacist jobs in America. How do I transfer my Pharm.D. to Pakistan? Do I have to take the P-PLEX or can I do the whole reciprocity thing? And if you have any good law notes for the country, can you pleez send them to me?