study material

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

molar 2

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
:) hi there every one.i am new to all of you,i am from india and will betaking my part 1 next yr.i would like to know if anyone is selling dental decks and Q papers,i have2001 edition and want material after that.wishing all of you all the best for ur exams.thanks ,ur help will be appreciated.:) :thumbup:

Members don't see this ad.

:) hi, ye wht exactly have u got,could u tell me.thanks

i ahve teh kaplan review notes and the decks fro 2006 and few papers asw ell....and am interested in sellin them off...but only next month cso i have my exam on dec 11

Members don't see this ad :)
:) hi, ye wht exactly have u got,could u tell me.thanks

hey molar iam also preparing for part1 n plan to give next year soon. wud u like to study together? if yes let me know
regards

sue

Hi, I have some materials for Part 1, including decks, released Qs. That will be very helpful for the preparation. Please let me know if you want to get them.

what study material you have, what are the subjects

hi
ive the latest 2006-07 hard copy decks and recently released papers 98-05 pm me if u need them. goodluck 2 u.

Guys,
Please do not forget that starting from 2007 part 1 is going to be changed(not completly). It is a good ideea to start by using old decks, but my advise is to try to find somebody who bought the new ones and go over them at least once. I recommend Kaplan book. This, the decks and an anatomy atlas will bring you above 90.